"This was the beginning of a story I wrote in my first year of college. Since I didn't really get on well with most of the people in my class, or in college for that matter, everytime we had a break I always went to the library computers and wrote up whatever was on my mind. Since I still plan to continue this story someday, as I still have so many idea's in my mind about it, I will only share with you the intro I wrote for it.
To me this intro was going to be a powerful introduction. It lays down mystery, tradgedy, sadness and nostalgia to the character. If you want to get the full effect of what I was going for please listen to the song 'Everything you do is a Balloon' by Boards of Canada."
- Dieter
It’s weird how such small things from the past can have such a huge effect in the future. Something I never thought much of turned out to be the biggest thing in my life. Nothing had prepared me for it. Nothing even warned me. It all happened so fast. Life really gave me the wrong hand.
When I was eight, I remember a new kid came into my orphanage. He seemed different from everyone else. Something about him didn’t exactly stand out but made him blend in, in a weird way. No one seemed to notice him outside just being another kid. I noticed him as something completely different. You made this happen didn’t you? I kept to myself most of the time. I never really liked talking to people. They just complicated things and got in the way of my life, not that I had anything planned. I sort of drifted through life, just going with whatever happened. But now I guess that’s at an end. Should I have done something different? What could I have done?
That girl, I’m still not sure of who you are. I’ve seen your face. I’ve spoken to you. I’ve held you.I dont know even know your name but I want to see you. I've gone through so much because of you and I've never even met you. That’s why I have to do this. If someone find’s this. I’m not really sure why I wrote it. I guess I’m scared. –Nate.
No comments:
Post a Comment