About three years ago I was watching a very famous anime called Death Note. I loved it so much I also saw that there were live action movies on it called Death Note and Death Note: The Last Name. It also had a third spin off movie called L: Change the WorLd.
Anyway, after watching them it filled me full of inspiration to write something new. While I did start writing a story about a young boy who kills people for justice and a cop who want's to catch him, it didn't get very far as I couldn't really think of much and it was obviously too similar to Death Note.
I drew a couple pieces of concept art for the characters though. A few of the drawing I really don't like and won't show but I have two that I did feel slightly proud of. Here they are.
 |
| This was to be the young boy who was tryign to hand out justice to the 'evil'. It looks as though I started to add some colour to it but just never got round to finishing it. It has some kind of artistic feel to the three red stripes though which I like quite a lot. |
 |
| The only other picture I liked that I drew for this story. (I realize that the boy's face isn't exactly halfed and he is facing a different angle.) The man with cyan hair was to be the cop who would be in charge of the case. I took inspiration from Resident Evil's Leon. S. Kennedy as you can maybe tell by the jacket. |
No comments:
Post a Comment